1. While the SGM drama continues on, another Reformed big dog has stirred up some controversy of his own.
Mark Driscoll posted the above on his Facebook page and, well, people had a response 🙂
People like Rachel Held Evans, who called Driscoll a bully and told others to stand up to him. People like Dianna Anderson, Chad Estes, Matt Redmond and David Sessions, who disagree with Driscoll and agree with Rachel, and people like Anthony Bradley (in the comments on Rachel’s article), Jamin Hubner and Jared Wilson, who don’t agree with Rachel.
By the way, that post reportedly has been deleted from Driscoll’s FB page.
2. Lee Grady on Casey Anthony.
3. Will Al and Ligon tell us NOT to read the Kenneth Copeland blog?
4. Dan Phillips on hardened hearts in Christians.
5. Esther on spiritual Stockholm syndrome.
6. Brent Thomas on Perry Noble.
7. Pastor Steve Gaines’s views on tithing, from another blog we’re probably not supposed to look at.
8. From the aforementioned blog, two book reviews.
9. Carl Trueman on urban theology.
10. Lisa Dye on God’s will.
11. Tim Keller talks about how Christianity will be best spread in the coming years.
12. Anne Jackson on her accountability team.
13. Why Chris Elrod gave up the green room.
14. Vladimir Putin sent by God? Perhaps not quite in the way they think. (HT: Boing Boing)
15. Does the church idolize monogamy?
16. Ten questions pastors should ask their wives every year, in one man’s view.
17. Space exploration as an act of worship.
18. Bob Kellemen’s 50 Christian blogs to bookmark.